Josh o' Trades

Friday, October 30, 2009

Shiny!!

Happy Halloween, Everybody!!!

-Jos

Mal: Does, uh... does this seem kind of tight?

Kaylee: Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering.

Mal: What's the point of that, I wonder?

Kaylee: Oh, mangos!

Mal: I mean, I see how they did it. I just ain't gettin' the why.

Kaylee: These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I. How 'bout that?

Mal: Yeah, well, just be careful. We cheated Badger out of good money to buy that frippery, and you're supposed to make me look respectable.

Kaylee: Yes, sir, Cap'n Tight-Pants.

1 Comments:

  • But, did you see the catalyzer that he stole from the Firefly set?

    Per @NathanFillion:
    Look closely, when Mal comes out the door- under the gun, under the boat, just to the right. It's a nothin' part, till ya need one.

    How did the catalyzer come to my possesion? I got it the same way Mal would. I stole it.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home