Josh o' Trades

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

By Jove, I Believe I've Got It!

Think I may have decided on a couple of shows for the spec script.

A couple of you have mentioned Smallville, because of 72 Hours. I really have a handle on the characters. I basically hear their voices in my head all the time anyway. Wow, that looks so much worse on paper than it sounded in my head. :)

JJ suggested a Gilmore Girls script. I think it would be a lot of fun. And, since I just got into the series this past fall, and watched the first 5 seasons on DVD back-to-back, I think I could do it. However, I haven't seen any of season 6, and I'm not sure if I have to keep the script current. I don't think I have too. I mean, a script's a script. Right? So, it's on my list.

She also mentioned an Everwood episode. (I just may have to give the girl a raise) I hadn't really thought of it, but it makes since. I have a deep respect for the show and know the backstory well. Plus, I love the characters. It could be a lot of fun. I think this is the one.

No word from London yet. But, I'm in no hurry.

Work is work, but I'm getting out of here soon today, so, yea!

Thanks for stopping by.

-Later

Oh, and the new King is very pretty. Can't wait to start it this weekend.

2 Comments:

  • I am a bit surprised you are taking my suggestions so seriously--not sure whether I should feel flattered or angst-ridden in the fear that I have chosen poorly. :s

    WTF? "Nice Guy" Eddie is dead?! Thanks for being the one to inform me--I am so NOT plugged in.

    By the way, The Cell is supposed to be pretty scifi-ish. The storyline sounds really strange, but then again... this is Stephen King we are talking about.

    Oh, and I know this is WAY in advance, but for any of you who enjoyed "Desperation" (another crazy King book), set your calendars to watch the TV movie on Thursday, 18 May, at 8:00 p.m. (not sure which time zone he means) on ABC. It's on the King's website: http://www.stephenking.com/news.php. I liked the book a lot, so hopefully the movie will be okay.

    Adios!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:46 PM  

  • Opps, sorry for not replying to your email sooner, but I've just done so :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home