Josh o' Trades

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reactions & Retractions

Huh. Ironic that almost all of the secular websites I linked to this morning decided to use the blue end of the spectrum in their speech today. Now, while I am a little embarrassed by this, I am not going to apologize. It's a big web out there and we're all adults here. Well, except for Chastain.

I do hope you don't take too much offence to their words. They really are some of the funniest people on the face of the planet. If you are offended, please don't take it personally. Choose to take the moral high ground.

You can go about your business.

Move along.

-Jos

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." ~Oscar Wilde

1 Comments:

  • Oscar Wilde is one of my favorite quote sources. Here's one I like in particular: "nothing succeeds like excess." It makes me smile :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home