Josh o' Trades

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What A Difference A Day Makes.

I'm feeling much better today. Yeah, thanks for not asking. A couple of muscle relaxers, a few chapters of the adventures of Benjamin Weaver, and "poor" (read: stoned) Bode Miller still without a medal makes Jos a happy boy. Seriously, can't we, like, GIVE Miller to another country or something? France, maybe? At least pull his Nike endorsements. He so does NOT need to be the face of the US Olympics.

So, I finally broke down and took a couple of meds last night for my neck and shoulder. I had a few pills left over from when I broke my ankle a couple of years ago. They make the pain go bye-bye. Sorry, Chase, if our conversation last night was a little slurred. My side of it made sense, in any case. I...er...uh oh. See? This is why I don't usually do pain pills. Well, we'll have to see about this one, won't we?

Anyway, Chase and I are meeting tonight to work on some storyboards for a student film he's producing. It sounds like a lot of fun, and gives me an excuse to bust out with the pencils again. Been a long time. If all goes well, maybe the Muses will leave the Apocalypse Queen and come back to me, and I'll be inspired to submit something to the Allied ArtBlog. There's a picture in my head that I need to put on paper, if only to appease the obscure movie quotes, totally useless trivia and the combined voices of Chloe Sullivan, Veronica Mars, Lorelai Gilmore and Alyson Michaels (and Delia Brown, of course), if only to give them more room to duke it out. Scary place, my head. Best to avoid it, if at all possible.

I suppose I should get back to work before those two VIOXX I took this morning finally kick in, and I..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"I think my favorite sport in the Olympics is the one in which you make your way through the snow, you stop, you shoot a gun, and then you continue on. In most of the world, it is known as the biathlon, except in New York City, where it is known as winter." ~Michael Ventre

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad your neck and shoulder are feeling better. Do you and T share a Muse? Now THAT'S a scary thought. :-D.

    Are you on Bloglines? If so, I'm subscribing.

    -Whimsy to some, 'that weird girl' to others.

    By Blogger Miss Knotty, At 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home