Josh o' Trades

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The 4th Monday Of The Week

So, Mom's out of the office and this place becomes a ghost town at 5:30. Must be nice. Well, it gives me a chance to catch my breath. For now, anyway.

Yeah, the week's been crazy busy, but that's ok. I prefer it to the alternative. I work better when I'm backed against the wall. You'd be amazed what you can accomplish when you have no other choice. :)

The spec script is coming along. I've written a rough draft of the episode, and now I'm trying to piece it together in screenplay form. (The Everwood transcripts I downloaded made this process look much easier.) I should have something to show AJ hopefully by the first of next week. (AJ- please note: VERY rough draft)

I mentioned earlier that C-3PO himself, Tony Daniels, will be in town on Saturday for the Dallas Comic Con Fan Appreciation Day. My buddy Mark puts on these shows 2 or 3 times a year and they are always a blast. If you're in town, you should come out and meet my boy Sti-Fu, shake Tommy's hand, and drool over Cat (and her sketches). They're the best in the business, and you'd do me proud to stop in and say hi. The show's on Saturday, the 11th, from 11am - 6pm at the Richardson Civic Center. Tell them I sent ya, and you'll get...absolutely nothing. I carry no weight over there what so ever. :) Still, the show is free, so what have you got to lose?

I'm still getting my internal 3am wake-up calls. Not sure what that's all about yet, but it's wearing me down. 3am here is 7pm in Australia. Hey, Flo, anything happening on your side of the world around that time, mate? Hopefully my mind will figure out what it needs to know, and I'll finally be able to get some decent sleep. Sigh. No rest for the weary. Literally.

Anyway, as I said before, not much going on right now. Watched a couple of movies last weekend. Hung out with JJ and her buds for the Super Bowl, and burned through about 3/4 of the new King. All in all, a good week. Now if only I could get my work hours down to a respectable number, we'd be getting somewhere.

See you tomorrow for a new installment of Feature Friday.

-Jos

"If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't." ~Emerson M. Pugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home