Josh o' Trades

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Only Mostly Dead...

Sorry for the lag in posting. My beautiful, wonderful, exceptional, better-then-I-deserve Mac G-5 has been sick. And, as it is the exact-same machine from which I bring my messages to you, faithful reader, my sojourns into cyberspace have been rather limited.

Please know that I have thought of nothing but you, gentle reader, during this minor crisis. You, and the last few performances of Horseshoe, but mainly you. And work (seeing as how more than a few large jobs were on the hard drive of the sick computer in question), but you as well.

I hope you've been well in my absence. Hope that you've succeeded in your ventures to make the world a better place to live. That your dreams have been chased, or at least remembered. That you have strived to put right what once went wrong. Hoping that the next leap will be the leap home.

Take care, little ones, as Uncle Jos has many stories from his travels out in the black to share.

Until next time...

-Jos

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."  ~Lao Tzu

1 Comments:

  • I have to say that it's a good thing you posted. I was just talking to Jenny last night about how I figured that you must be dead. But, now I can remain aloof and not send you an e-mail to show my concern. Sorry to hear your computer is sick, but I'm glad to see you didn't die.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home