Josh o' Trades

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is It Friday Yet?

Today was a good day. Dad and K made the trek up from the swamp to retrieve their truck and return my beloved Jo'T-mobile. The tech's did a good job repairing the damage to the front fender and I must say the new rocket launcher works extremely well. They even added a cloaking device for no extra cost.

The 'rents and I had lunch at Humperdink's and got to hang out a little. I'd forgotten that March Madness started today, so we had to yell over the den of excited of college B-Ball fans. Saw a report on the news this morning that said "experts" estimate that something like $1.4 billion will be lost nationwide due to employees paying more attention to their bracket than their job. Scary.

Actually going to get out of the house tonight. Have a movie or 2 lined up for tonight. Don't remember the last movie I saw in the theater. Brokeback, maybe? Anyway, I've got tickets for the new Bruce Willis flick, 16 Blocks. I hear good things, and I like Richard Donnor. Though, he has been more miss than hit as of late. Here's to him pulling this one out.

Also have tickets for an early screening of V For Vendetta. I'm a big fan of the graphic novel, and can't wait to see it on the big screen. Everything I've read and seen on it has been favorable. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll let you know how it is.

We're already half way thru March, people. Can you believe it?

Enjoy the weather today (it was beautiful this afternoon). It's supposed to rain all weekend, so yeah.

Sorry for the lackluster entry. Nothing much to say today. I'll be better tomorrow for the Feature Friday. Promise.

Oh, and the meeting last night went well. I'll say more when I can...

Thanks for stopping by.

-Jos

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. ~Lao Tzu

1 Comments:

  • Hey there homie. Hope you're doing good and a good outcome on the mysterious meeting. :)

    -Whims

    By Blogger Miss Knotty, At 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home