Josh o' Trades

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Enter Sandman

So, it looks like I may have figured out a way to get past that snag in the Everwood script I mentioned yesterday. And, it came to me during one of my dreams last night. It's a pretty radical solution, one not associated with EW, or even on the WB for that matter, well, except for Smallville generally and Supernatural specifically, but, NEVER on Everwood. (As Jane says, if you can write a spec that can cross into other shows, then give it a shot) It ends the episode in a direction I hadn't really imagined, and makes me want to see the next episode.

Kind of cool, when the story starts to write itself.

Other than that, not much more to report. Haven't received the latest version of Chase's movie script, so I can't start working up the storyboards yet; finally back on track with the spec-script; and trying to get some work projects off my desk.

All in all, just your typical Thursday.

-Jos

"Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you." ~Marsha Norman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home