Josh o' Trades

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's Not On MY Side...

Ever had one of those days where time just seems to keep getting away from You?

All day long, I've tried not to look at the clock, because I'm already late, and I don't need the added reminder. Projects are due with no regard for proper deadlines, client meetings are running over with reckless abandon, and every time I've tried to stop and write an entry, something else crashes into my little corner of the world.

The evening looks promising, however. I'm going over to Chase's tonight to have dinner with him and Cas. Also, to work a little on the storyboards for his class film project. I'm sure it'll be fun.

Did see V for Vendetta Thursday night. VERY good. Highly recommended. Good story. Interesting characters. Moving plot. And Great effects. I probably shouldn't have chosen Thurs night to pull a double feature, seeing as I haven't done that in a while, but overall, I'm glad I did. Just wish my partner would have stuck it out for both movies. Enjoyment would have been had.

Not sure just what the weather has in mind for the rest of the month, though I wish it wouldn't involve my back quite so much. What with the rain last weekend and the winter-like chill in the air this week, the little demon pixies in my back are lashing out in full force. I can barely sit in one position for any length of time. Making that whole 10-12 hours at work sitting in front of the evil box all day, and the idiot box all night, fall just somewhere between having a root canal sans Novocaine and Chinese water torture. But without all the blissful death and all. Ah, the price we have to pay for the follies of our youth, huh?

Have a good evening. See you on the flip side.

-Jos

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." ~Louis Hector Berlioz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home